- Calls prospective students to schedule on campus appointments.
- Responds to incoming calls from inquiring students; provide program information.
- The Admissions Representative listens and considers the needs of the prospective students in order to provide them with the educational solutions for their career needs.
- Conducts campus tours.
- Maintains records of calls made, calls received and issues/concerns addressed.
- Address any issues or concerns raised by students or parents of students regarding cost, financing, dress code, curriculum, tutoring, testing procedures or cancellation policy.
- Interviews and enrolls prospective students in any one of our programs.
- Outstanding telephone and interviewing skills.
- Self-discipline and ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Ability to work with a diverse student population.
- Must be professional in all aspects of the position including appearance, demeanor and attitude and consistently display the highest levels of integrity.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Associates degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of one-three years experience in recruiting, or sales experience.